On the surface West Coast Singles purports to offer similar services to those offered by PlentyOfFish.com or ChristianMingle.com; another run of the mill dating site that just wants to play match maker for locals.But the stark reality is that unethical practices are commonplace; exploiting lonely naiive prospective "clients" by trolling competitors sites, posing as a dateable but unsatisfied peer, WCS CSMs were instructed to lure the other sites users to their own with an end goal of signing them up for "premium subscriptions" that would allow them access to exclusive content like P2P video chats and singles "mixers," (which actually wasnt included in the subscription, there was a seperate door fee), and speed dating oppertunities with the creme of the crop, and lets not forget the headshots (come on...they arent at a casting call, and youre not a booking agent, not even a madame, youre a crook).

All of these premium services were just predatory money grabs and shameless publicity stunts.

Go to the headquarters, it looks like sham money laundering front inside; make shift offices complete with foldable beer pong tables and fake dusty plants in every corner.Love doesnt cost a penny and I dont know anyone who still pays for things like video chatting (HELLO HANGOUTS, SKYPE, FACETIME, CHATROULETTE?!) Dont waste your time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with West Coast Singles. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about West Coast Singles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare West Coast Singles to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with West Coast Singles?

Comments

I couldn't be more happy with the service that jeri and West Coast singles provided

Sounds like you are not having any luck on dating sites!LOL I happened to of met my husband on this site and they had taken the time to prescreen the men which I loved.

I have met men on other sites that were not who they said they were.I give this company 5 stars!

to Anonymous #1143705

I believe you are working with Jeri and a liar as well.