When you join WestCoastSingles.com you become a member for life.There is NO DELETE Botton and no way to get off.

This website has a focus of internet dating in the grater Sacramento area. I would say 90% of the memebers on this dating website are not even active and just collected over the years like me. Every couple of months I send an email or leave a voice mail asking to be removed. The message on the voice mail is from a woman named Jeri ( member #3496 ).

I even contacted Midtown Micro that hosts this site in Sacramento and talked to a guy named Chris that said he would pass the message to Jeri. All I ever got from this site was email spam. Stay with the well know industry dating sites and stay away from West Coast Singles.

Your computer will thank you for it.

In addition, The Better Business Bureau of Sacramento gives West Coast Singles a rating of "F"." Due to sales Practice Issues.

Review about: West Coast Singles Online Dating.

Had an Experience with West Coast Singles?

Comments

I just tried to join on 9/12/17 and was told I have to pay a minimum of 600 dollars for 10 months.They wanted to bill my card 59 bucks a month for 10 months.

Then I would be a member for life. I only wanted to try the site for a month. They said no. I was lured into the office to verify my identity on a free site, then when I got there, they tried to charge me 600 bucks.

Poor fools...They will be out of business soon.

Saccourt.com list's Jeri Smith's attorney as Gary Appelblatt.The Sacramento Bee reported that Gary Appleblatt was disbarred and sent to State prison for 18 months for fondling his clients.

The article went on further to report we was giving medical exams.

Be careful of the people you might encounter on an online dating site.:p

A review of www.saccourt.com shows that the owner and West Coast Singles both have a couple judgements in Sacramento Courts for credit card overcharges.This is in additon to being a defendant, to a Bench Warrant, Breached Agreement, Unlawful Detainer, Injunction for Harassment, ordered community service, etc by a number of different parties in several of their courts.

Be careful with your personal information on this web site.Good Luck

I have done business Jeri's husband Mick and thier son Jackson in the carpet-flooring business.I can tell you they are honest people.

But,I know JERI has been an embarrassment to them.:upset

I work at CAL/OSHA with Steven Fenton he is a senior safety engineer and a licensed electrical contractor in Newcastle. West Coast Singles is just another venture that he is involved in.

I agree it is an issue.This last fall I went to the a West Coast Singles party at the Glass Turtle which is in the same center as the office in Roseville.

The party was put on by Jeri and Steven who said that he was 1/2 owner and Jeri's boyfriend.

That they own the business together.So, he maybe making the decisions and the person you need to talk too.